- A minimum of 7 days’ notice is required for a course cancellation to result in a full refund.
- If you cancel your course with less than 7 days’ notice you will incur a $100 cancellation fee.
- If you do not turn up on the day of the course, you will forfeit your full payment.
Failure to check Course Eligibility:
- You are required to check your eligibility for the specific course you book in for, if you fail to do so and turn up for the course not eligible then you will forfeit your full payment.
- If you are late for your course you will incur a $50 fee (which is to be paid prior to commencing the course)
- If you are more than 30 minutes late it will be treated as a “No Show”.
- A minimum of 7 days’ notice is required to reschedule a course free of charge.
- If you reschedule your course with less than 7 days’ notice you will be charged a $100 rescheduling fee.
Unfit to ride:
- Participant unfit to ride: A participant unfit to ride is defined as someone who does not have the correct PPE: long pants, enclosed shoes, gloves, helmet, and jacket (We can supply gloves, helmet, and jacket) or someone who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- If we deem you unfit to ride you will not be entitled to a refund or to reschedule and 100% of the total amount of the booking will be forfeited. We reserve the right to make an informed decision on if a participant is unfit to ride.
- Medical Certificates can be provided to us to exempt from the Refund or Cancellation Policy.
Please note: The outcome of the medical certificate provided to us is at the discretion of the organiser.
- Motorcycle Masters reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses due to unforeseen circumstances and/or circumstances beyond our control. Should this occur, those who are booked in will be notified and offered to move their course to the next available date or a refund will be offered. Motorcycle Masters will not be held liable for any claims arising from course cancellation.
- Your course will continue in most weather conditions unless your Trainer deems it unfit to ride on the day.
- Your course will continue unless you are advised.
- I understand an excess payment of 'up to' $2500 will need to be paid if
- Any damage to the motorcycle caused by operator error has occurred
- Any damage to property caused by the operator whilst using the vehicle
- Any damage to safety gear equipment due to operator error.
If a client has a complaint or they have been unjustly served, harassed, or discriminated against in any form a complaint must be lodged in writing within 1 week of the event. Complaints can be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The director of Motorcycle Masters Riding School will review the situation with the client either by verbal, phone or in writing and the matter will be resolved within 3 weeks of the dated complaint. If the matter cannot be resolved internally, the director will discuss with the client without fear of prejudice or repercussion about a mutual third party to help resolve the matter.