Getting an RE motorcycle licence

To upgrade from an RE learner licence to an RE provisional or open licence, you will need to:

Note: If you got your RE learner licence before 1 October 2016, there is no minimum time that you must hold your learner licence before you can upgrade if you complete the Q-Ride restricted (RE) course.